Call us: 336-792-4668
Welcome to Winston Salem Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, North Carolina, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 336-792-4668 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Winston Salem's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Winston Salem animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 336-792-4668
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Winston Salem, North Carolina rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Winston Salem squirrel removal tip of the month: What are some ways to kill a squirrel in the yard? - There is something very important you need to think about before you go about killing a squirrel in your yard: unless you live inside of a bubble, you will always have squirrels in your yard. Squirrels are so abundant, and they can climb and jump so easily, they tend to just be a staple of homeowner life. Killing one squirrel out in your yard won't solve any issues. More squirrels will just replace that one eventually. That being said, if you want to kill a squirrel in your yard, you have the conventional ways to go about it. Any hunting procedure will do. Squirrels are mortal and will perish to a firearm or bow, and they can be lethally trapped, though this is more time-consuming. Whatever you do, don't resort to trying to use poison to kill a squirrel. This is an incredible inhumane way to address and animal issue, and if you aren't careful, the squirrel may get sick and die somewhere inside of your home.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 336-792-4668
• Winston Salem, NC Squirrel Control