Call us: 609-256-4843
Welcome to Trenton Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, New Jersey, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 609-256-4843 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Trenton's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Trenton animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 609-256-4843
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Trenton, New Jersey rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Trenton squirrel removal tip of the month: What to do about a squirrel on the roof - Dealing with a squirrel on the roof can either take five minutes or longer than 5 days; what happens all depends on why the squirrel was on your roof in the first place. Squirrels, as we all know, are climbers. They prefer to be up high, so it is very common to find a squirrel on your roof. As soon as you notice one of these animals lingering, you should get out your ladder and go investigate the top parts of your home. As long as there is no damage and the roof has no holes, the squirrel is probably just passing through. If you get up there, however, and you find a hole into your attic or soffit, you know the squirrel is likely there because it lives there. This discovery means you'll have to initiate the steps of trapping and removal, or squirrel exclusion, whichever process best suits your needs. All of this can be avoided by regular maintenance on your home. Fifty dollars at the home repair store goes a long way to ward off rodent invaders of all kinds.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 609-256-4843
• Trenton, NJ Squirrel Control