Call us: 785-831-4115
Welcome to Topeka Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Kansas, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 785-831-4115 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Topeka's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Topeka animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 785-831-4115
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Topeka, Kansas rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Topeka squirrel removal tip of the month: What equipment is needed to trap a squirrel? - You should never handle a squirrel with your bare hands, no matter how young or docile it may seem. Squirrels are wild animals, and they are very reactive. They are low on the food chain, and if they feel threatened (which is often) they will attack. If a squirrel can chew through the wood and wires in your home, you can only imagine what it would do to your hand if it felt so inclined. That being said, squirrels can also pose some health risks to people, though the risk of something as deadly as rabies is minimal. As a general rule, you should never handle any wild animal, or any animal that is strange to you, without the proper protective gear. If you don't have to touch the animal at all, that is the ideal. When in doubt of whether or not you should intervene on behalf of a squirrel, call a wildlife rehabilitator.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 785-831-4115
• Topeka, KS Squirrel Control