Call us: 978-226-1382
Welcome to Salem Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Oregon, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 978-226-1382 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Salem's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Salem animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 978-226-1382
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Salem, Oregon rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Salem squirrel removal tip of the month: What do wildlife rehabilitators do with squirrels? - Many wildlife rehabilitators are reluctant to take in rodents. There are so many rodents out there that taking in every injured and sick one would quickly use up monies and resources other animals might need. That being said, squirrels aren't on the same level as rats and mice, so many wildlife rehabilitators will take them in. What happens next will depend on what the squirrel needs. If it is a young squirrel, the wildlife rehabilitator will take care of the animal until it is of an age to fend for itself. As a general rule, wildlife rehabbers will handle animals as little as possible, trying to avoid creating a bond with humans that might get the animal in trouble later. When the squirrel is able, it will be released back into the wild. Because this process is highly dangerous for small rodents, the wildlife rehabilitator will try and pick an area without predators and with ample food, water, and shelter.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 978-226-1382
• Salem, OR Squirrel Control