Call us: 309-948-6366
Welcome to Peoria Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Illinois, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 309-948-6366 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Peoria's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Peoria animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 309-948-6366
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Peoria, Illinois rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Peoria squirrel removal tip of the month: What diseases do squirrels carry? - Squirrels are not as well known as rats for carrying disease, but that doesn't mean they aren't a danger to humans. While the most common health risks related to these animals come from contact with feces and urine, squirrels themselves can carry rabies, though the risk is considered very low. Disease of concern related to squirrel waste include leptospirosis, tularemia, and hantavirus, all dangerous airborne issues that can cause serious illness in people. Exposure usually happens when cleaning up an enclosed space after a squirrel infestation. Squirrels can also carry ticks and fleas, and this means there is the risk of contracting Lyme disease or plague. Again, disease transmission form squirrels in the United States is fairly low, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 309-948-6366
• Peoria, IL Squirrel Control