Call us: 360-216-0706
Welcome to Olympia Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Washington, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 360-216-0706 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Olympia's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Olympia animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 360-216-0706
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Olympia, Washington rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Olympia squirrel removal tip of the month: What are some of the symptoms of a sick squirrel? - Sick animals don't always appear sick. This is a survival mechanism honed over generations. Remember, if an animal in the wild shows weakness, it becomes easy prey for other animals, especially if it is as low on the totem pole as is a squirrel. Knowing when a squirrel is sick is also difficult unless you are in constant observation of the animal. A squirrel in your care that is ill may not have an appetite, may be lethargic, or may have a fever. A wild squirrel is more difficult to assess, but symptoms may include: a disheveled appearance, poor balance, an unsteady gait, confusion, unnatural aggression, unnatural boldness, or being unnaturally docile. Even if the animal is healthy, you should never attempt to handle a squirrel. If you've found one that is truly sick or injured and you want to take it to a wildlife rehabilitator, use heavy gloves and a thick blanket to pick the animal up. A calm squirrel can snap out of its stupor instantly, launching at you with the intent to harm.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 360-216-0706
• Olympia, WA Squirrel Control