Call us: 510-867-2391
Welcome to Oakland Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, California, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 510-867-2391 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Oakland's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Oakland animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 510-867-2391
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Oakland, California rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Oakland squirrel removal tip of the month: Will the city or county animal services help me with a squirrel issue? - City and county animal services are not likely to help you with a squirrel issue. First, squirrels are everywhere, and if they have invaded your home, it is usually because you are at fault. Inattention to the repairs on your home are why squirrels have gotten in to begin with, and the city/county won't feel this is their problem. Another reason why public services help in wildlife situations is if there is a public health concern. This can be the case with rats or larger animals, like skunks and raccoons (rabies risk), but there is very little large-scale risk to having squirrels in your home. Perhaps, in some situations, your squirrel situation is affecting your neighbors, and this may be a reason why county services get involved, but this doesn't mean they will help you. If anything, they will slap you with a hefty fine and tell you to clean up the situation or consequences will follow.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 510-867-2391
• Oakland, CA Squirrel Control