Call us: 213-814-1555
Welcome to Los Angeles Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, California, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 213-814-1555 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Los Angeles's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Los Angeles animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 213-814-1555
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Los Angeles, California rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Los Angeles squirrel removal tip of the month: How to keep squirrels out of my bird feeder - There cardinal rules for putting up a squirrel-proof bird feeder include the following: Do not put the bird feeder in a tree. Do not put the bird feeder on your house if squirrels can easily climb your siding or get onto the roof. Be sure to put the bird feeder on a thick pole. A too-thin pole can still be gripped by the squirrel. Be sure to put the bird feeder high enough so that a squirrel cannot jump to it from the ground. If needed, slather the pole holding the bird feeder with cooking oil to prevent a squirrel from getting any kind of grip. Following these guidelines is the only way you can prevent squirrels from getting to your bird seed. Unfortunately, if these just aren't options for you, then come to grips with the fact that you'll be feeding the squirrel population as much as the bird population.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 213-814-1555
• Los Angeles, CA Squirrel Control