Call us: 859-354-4800
Welcome to Lexington Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Kentucky, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 859-354-4800 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Lexington's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Lexington animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 859-354-4800
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Lexington, Kentucky rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Lexington squirrel removal tip of the month: Is it legal for me to trap a squirrel? - As always, laws are very interesting because the intent of something impacts whether or not it is legal. For homeowners dealing with nuisance animal issues, trapping squirrels is legal. Those squirrels are on your property, and they are being destructive. If you were to just wander out in the woods, however, with the intent to trap a squirrel, you might find yourself legally restricted. Not all areas of the country care about squirrel trapping; squirrels are in abundance, and often there is no set hunting/trapping season for them. That being said, check with your local hunting and fishing store. You may need a license, especially if you want to trap the animals. Trapping licenses are not just required because there is a season on an animal. Many times, trapping licenses are required because the lethal traps used to catch fur-bearing animals are dangerous and require a specific level of knowledge to set. Having a license shows that, at some point, you passed a test related to trapping.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 859-354-4800
• Lexington, KY Squirrel Control