Call us: 702-850-7956
Welcome to Las Vegas Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Nevada, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 702-850-7956 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Las Vegas's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Las Vegas animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 702-850-7956
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Las Vegas, Nevada rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Las Vegas squirrel removal tip of the month: Do all squirrels have rabies? - Rabies is a deadly viral infection spread by contact with infected animal saliva. While a large number of mammals can carry the virus, it is fairly uncommon in squirrels. That's not to say that a squirrel can't carry rabies, but perhaps because these animals are so small, they do not live long enough to spread the disease throughout their population. While the risk of rabies is low when dealing with squirrels, there is still a risk, and you absolutely do not want to receive a bite from this little rodent. If rabies isn't something you have to worry about, wound infection is. A squirrel's teeth can make a deep puncture wound, and puncture wounds are more likely to become infected because of how quickly they seal over, trapping in bacteria. IF you're dealing with a squirrel issue, keep your distance from the animals. Use cage traps and exclusion methods whenever possible, and never handle a baby squirrel without gloves.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 702-850-7956
• Las Vegas, NV Squirrel Control