Call us: 661-546-6777
Welcome to Lancaster Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, California, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 661-546-6777 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Lancaster's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Lancaster animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 661-546-6777
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Lancaster, California rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Lancaster squirrel removal tip of the month: What is a squirrel's mating habits, when do they give birth, and how does it raise its young? - Squirrels have an interesting mating process that often begins with a chase. A female squirrel ready to breed will have multiple males chase her, and these males then fight each other off for rights to the female. In some cases, a male squirrel will go into stealth mode and will catch a female when she returns to her territory and he will then defend her from other males. The outcome is the same, however, but both females and males will mate with multiple partners. Gestation, on average, takes a little over a month, and babies are usually born in groups of 3-4, but some squirrel species can have a dozen at a time. Most squirrels have 2 litters per year, and baby squirrels stay with the mother for 3-4 months. During this time, the mother squirrel will care for the babies and teach them valuable life skills. The male is uninvolved with the process and may kill the babies if he comes across them.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 661-546-6777
• Lancaster, CA Squirrel Control