Call us: 714-725-4590
Welcome to Huntsville Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Alabama, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 714-725-4590 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Huntsville's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Huntsville animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 714-725-4590
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Huntsville, Alabama rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Huntsville squirrel removal tip of the month: What is the best bait to trap a squirrel? - The best bait to trap a squirrel is something fruit or seed-based, and it is recommended you smear the trigger plate of the trap with peanut butter to prevent the animal from stealing whatever food you use. That being said, if you are trying to trap squirrels that are in your home, you don't usually need any bait at all. Squirrel trapping in a home is best done off of one-way doors and exclusion funnels. These devices let the squirrels leave through the hole they have been using, but little do they know, they are being led right into a cage trap. Because squirrels need to leave your home eventually, this is a good method with a high success rate. Trapping squirrels down in the yard is another story; there are an unlimited number of these animals in nature. You are better off making your property unappealing to squirrels rather than trapping them.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 714-725-4590
• Huntsville, AL Squirrel Control