Call us: 714-702-5305
Welcome to Huntington Beach Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, California, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 714-702-5305 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Huntington Beach's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Huntington Beach animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 714-702-5305
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Huntington Beach, California rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Huntington Beach squirrel removal tip of the month: Do more squirrels live in urban areas, or wild areas - As people have grown in population, there has been a shift in where some wildlife flourishes. There was a time when squirrels were a thing of the forests, but now that these animals have learned people mean easy access to food, they are found in higher concentrations near human settlements. That being said, if you counted all the squirrels in all the wild areas of the world, they probably still outnumber the urban squirrels, but there are more urban squirrels in a small area than there are squirrel in the same sized space in the wild.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 714-702-5305
• Huntington Beach, CA Squirrel Control