Call us: 336-313-2532
Welcome to Greensboro Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, North Carolina, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 336-313-2532 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Greensboro's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Greensboro animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 336-313-2532
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Greensboro, North Carolina rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Greensboro squirrel removal tip of the month: How to use a one-way funnel to get squirrels out of a building - Setting up one-way funnels is fairly easy as far as how they work. All you need to do is identify all the openings squirrels are using to get inside the building and then attach the funnels to these places. The hardest part will be the literal nuts and bolts of attaching the device; squirrel holes aren't always on level surfaces, and sometimes you have to figure out how to make a one-way funnel work in an odd space. Beyond that, however, the funnel will do the rest of the work for you. Any squirrels that are not inside while you are doing the installation won't be able to get back in. The squirrels that are on the inside can leave through the funnel, but once they are outside, they can't get back in, either. Once all the squirrels are out, you can take the time to remove the funnels and repair those holes so this situation doesn't happen in the future.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 336-313-2532
• Greensboro, NC Squirrel Control