Call us: 602-607-3187
Welcome to Gilbert Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Arizona, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 602-607-3187 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Gilbert's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Gilbert animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 602-607-3187
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Gilbert, Arizona rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Gilbert squirrel removal tip of the month: What are some humane ways to kill a squirrel in a cage? - Killing an animal humanely limits you to several options. You can shoot the animal with a hunting weapon in the head or the chest; you can sever the spine at the back of the neck; or you can take the animal to a local veterinary clinic that can euthanize the creature for you. So, that means you do not want to drown the squirrel, poison the squirrel, suffocate the squirrel, or freeze the squirrel. And honestly, if you make sure you have done the repairs on your home from the squirrel infestation, there is no need to kill the squirrel at all. In fact, if you do relocate the squirrel but neglect the repairs on your home, you're just asking for more trouble. There are so many squirrels out there, it won't be long before another squirrel moves in and takes over.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 602-607-3187
• Gilbert, AZ Squirrel Control