Call us: 443-441-2033
Welcome to Baltimore Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Massachusetts, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 443-441-2033 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Baltimore's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Baltimore animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 443-441-2033
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Baltimore, Massachusetts rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Baltimore squirrel removal tip of the month: What should I do if I find an orphaned baby squirrel wandering about? - It is very rare to find an orphaned baby squirrel. Orphans that are still at an age where they need an adult are easy to prey to innumerable predators, and they don't often last long out in nature. That being said, there certainly have been situations where baby squirrels have lost their mother's but first make sure this is the situation you're dealing with. Young animals often start exploration on their own, but it doesn't mean they are in need of rescue. If you've found a young squirrel but it seems active and not in distress, observe it for a few hours and see what happens. If the little creature doesn't seem to know what to do or where to go, then you can feel okay about intervening. Once you take the baby squirrel in, you should call a wildlife rehabilitator. It might sound like a fun challenge to try and raise a baby squirrel on your own, but you ultimately want to give the animal the best chance of survival as possible.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 443-441-2033
• Baltimore, MD Squirrel Control