Call us: 706-940-7680
Welcome to Augusta Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Georgia, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 706-940-7680 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Augusta's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Augusta animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 706-940-7680
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Augusta, Georgia rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Augusta squirrel removal tip of the month: What should I do with a squirrel after I catch it? - Squirrels are everywhere, so relocating the animal isn't going to do you much good. When one squirrel is removed, another will take its place. Relocating a squirrel can also be trouble for that animal; squirrels are low on the food chain, and taking the animal miles away and dumping it off in an unfamiliar area leaves it vulnerable to predation. Your best option is to trap the squirrel and then immediately repair the damaged area of your home or building that let the animal in to begin with. Once the repairs have been done, you can let the squirrel go. Just be aware that it will likely try to return to the area it had been using as a nest. As long as there are no holes to tempt it to get back in, it will go elsewhere. Squirrels are exceptionally persistent, though, so you have to make sure it doesn't feel like it can get back into the space. These animals have been known to tear through shoddy repair attempts; whatever you use, you have to make sure it is durable.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 706-940-7680
• Augusta, GA Squirrel Control