Call us: 610-285-3098
Welcome to Allentown Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Pennsylvania, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 610-285-3098 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Allentown's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Allentown animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 610-285-3098
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Allentown, Pennsylvania rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Allentown squirrel removal tip of the month: Should I feed a baby squirrel I found? - Baby animals are cute and we want to save them and cuddle them. This is a survival mechanism; believe it or not, the adorable appearance of young animals is to help generate a bond between them and their mothers. It's not surprising, then, to think about our inclination to scoop up a baby squirrel when we see one, but this isn't always in the animal's best interest. First, not all young squirrels are in need of help. Remember, all young animals have to eventually leave their mother's, and sometimes young squirrels will venture off a ways on their own to test the impending freedom. If you find a baby squirrel, it is best to leave it alone. Observe it for a few hours and see if it acts in distress. If you do feel it needs attention, you can contain it and call a wildlife rehabilitator. Feeding the baby is not advisable until you talk to a professional. Depending on the age of the squirrel, you may do more harm than good if you force feed something inappropriate.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 610-285-3098
• Allentown, PA Squirrel Control