Call us: 315-505-8115
Welcome to Syracuse Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, New York, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 315-505-8115 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Syracuse's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Syracuse animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 315-505-8115
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Syracuse, New York rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Syracuse squirrel removal tip of the month: Should I hire a pro, or remove squirrels myself? - The decision to hire a professional or go it alone on a squirrel infestation will depend on the difficulty. If you have a home with easy access to the squirrel site, and you're not dealing with a ton of damage, you can give the process a try on your own. You simply need to watch some tutorials on one-way door/funnel installation, and then you're ready to give it a try. If the area where the squirrels are is particularly difficult to reach, or if the squirrels have overrun your soffits, attic, or roof, you may want to consider the help of a professional. Most wildlife removal companies will not only take care of the animal issue, they will offer repairs on parts of the home the squirrels have destroyed. Remember, you have to repair all the damage or your squirrel removal is pointless. It will just be a matter of time before more squirrels move in. At the very least, you can have a wildlife removal pro out to give you an estimate on what it would take to deal with your specific situation.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 315-505-8115
• Syracuse, NY Squirrel Control