Call us: 651-321-0761
Welcome to Saint Paul Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Minnesota, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 651-321-0761 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Saint Paul's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Saint Paul animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 651-321-0761
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Saint Paul, Minnesota rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Saint Paul squirrel removal tip of the month: What is a squirrel's natural diet and how does it get its food? - Squirrels are not the nut-only eaters that cartoons have portrayed them to be. Most squirrels are omnivorous, meaning they eat a variety of plants, but they also eat other small animals. In some cases, squirrels will also eat other squirrels. In the wild, squirrels will focus their time on foraging for food. They are not exactly stalking prey, but if they come across a distracted bird or amphibian, they can strike with lightening speed. For the most part, however, they rummage through the forest undergrowth for nuts, seeds, berries, and small insects. If a squirrel lives near your home, it may not bother with this type of questing if it has learned you fill your bird feeder every day. While they are not as opportunistic as some animals, like raccoons, these animals will learn where food is regularly replenished.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 651-321-0761
• Saint Paul, MN Squirrel Control