Call us: 920-550-4115
Welcome to Green Bay Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Wisconsin, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 920-550-4115 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Green Bay's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Green Bay animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 920-550-4115
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Green Bay, Wisconsin rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Green Bay squirrel removal tip of the month: How to keep squirrels out of my garden - You probably hate squirrels because of the damage they can do to a garden, but you might just have to cope with the aggravation unless you have the money to invest in a tall, smooth fence. That's right; there isn't much else that can keep squirrels out of your garden. These animals can climb most textured surfaces, and they are adept at jumping, though their vertical jump is not as impressive as their horizontal one. Any fence you install will have to be high and smooth, and it will also need to extend into the ground enough to prevent squirrels from squeezing underneath. Another solution is a greenhouse. This will keep most garden invaders at bay. If you're looking for a recommendation on peppermint oil, mothballs, or gasoline soaked rags, look elsewhere. These deterrents have no true effect on squirrels.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 920-550-4115
• Green Bay, WI Squirrel Control