Call us: 910-247-4936
Welcome to Fayetteville Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, North Carolina, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 910-247-4936 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Fayetteville's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Fayetteville animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 910-247-4936
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Fayetteville, North Carolina rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Fayetteville squirrel removal tip of the month: What to do about a cage-shy (hard to trap) squirrel - Every once and a while, an animal learns that a cage trap means something dangerous, and whenever possible, that animal will avoid traps, no matter what bait you put inside. This can make trapping a nuisance squirrel particularly tedious and sometimes impossible, but there are things you can do to find success. First, evaluate where you are setting your traps. Putting out a cage trap in an open space is suspicious to any animal. Traps should be set up along routes of travel; areas where a squirrel would be most likely to run along. As prey animals, this means squirrels will stick to the borders of hedges, gardens, etc, and they will also stick to the high ground whenever possible. If you're dealing with a squirrel in your attic or in one of your buildings, you can attach the cage trap to a one-way door of funnel off the opening the animal is using to get inside. This forces the squirrel to go into the trap if it wants to leave, and it will have to leave eventually if it gets hungry enough.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 910-247-4936
• Fayetteville, NC Squirrel Control