Call us: 434-218-1138
Welcome to Charlottesville Squirrel Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company in County, Virginia, specializing in the permanent removal of squirrels and other rodents. Squirrels, the gray squirrel in particular, are the most common animal to enter homes and attics. You might see them or hear them in the morning and evening. It's typically a mother squirrel with a nest of young. Squirrels are damaging to your property as they dig holes, create nests in your attic or yard, and chew through parts of your house. Whenever we are on a squirrel removal job, we always use humane methods and ensure that squirrels will be kept off your property FOREVER using prevention techniques. Call us 24/7 at 434-218-1138 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Charlottesville's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Charlottesville animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Squirrel Removal
- House, Attic, & Roof Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Squirrel Feces & Urine Cleanup
- Poison-Free Squirrel Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Squirrel Trapping & Relocation
- Dead Squirrel Removal From Attics, Walls, Etc.
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 434-218-1138
We are experts in squirrel control and are not your typical Charlottesville, Virginia rodent removal company. We will not use poison, as it is inhumane and simply doesn't work. Instead, our squirrel removal process makes use of exclusion barriers and live cage traps to safely relocate the animals. If a mother squirrel and her young are nesting in your attic, we make sure to first remove the nest by hand before trapping the mother squirrel. We completely solve your squirrel problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- Seal all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel squirrels can't chew through
- Set several humane live traps in your house and attic
- Remove all squirrels as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more squirrels caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Charlottesville squirrel removal tip of the month: How to catch a squirrel with a snare pole - Snare poles are not very effective for catching squirrels. These devices are designed for larger animals, and anything smaller than a cat is often able to slip through the noose at the end of the pole. If you've found a small snare pole or have made one of your own, catching a squirrel is still going to be a challenge. You will have to get close enough to the critter to slip the noose around its neck or body, and squirrels rarely stand still for any length of time, especially if they feel threatened. Another downside to using a snare pole is the fact that it is easy to use too much force when pulling on the opposite end. For something as small as a squirrel, this can either kill the animal or severely injure it. You are also putting yourself in harm's way when you are close enough to a squirrel to use a snare pole. While squirrels aren't naturally aggressive creatures, any animal that feels threatened can go into survival mode and lash out.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolsquirrel.com - 434-218-1138
• Charlottesville, VA Squirrel Control